The industrial track of ICWE has the goal of encouraging interaction between academics and practitioners in the industry. The submission topics include all areas covered by ICWE.
Submissions should describe innovative implementations, new approaches to fundamental challenges, major technical improvements over current industrial practice, or experiences from usage of web engineering technologies.
This track challenges the industrial community to articulate the unsolved web engineering problems faced by industry. Therefore, submissions are encouraged that expose (and motivate) challenges that the web engineering research community should address more aggressively. Industrial contributions are expected to have a first author that comes from the industry or industry consortium.
The submission format and deadlines are the same as for research papers.
Submitted papers are limited to a maximum of 6 (six) pages. To be fair to all authors, the page limit will be strictly enforced. We will not be able to consider papers longer than 6 pages.
Accepted Industrial papers will be published in the Springer Verlag LNCS official proceedings of the conference (on paper and on CD). A 6-pages slot will be allocated to each contribution.
Important Dates (same as full papers)
- Submission of papers: February 17, 2007
- Notification of paper acceptance: April 1, 2007
- Deadline for camera-ready versions: April 19, 2007
Chair of ICWE Industrial Track
- Fabio Casati, University of Trento, Italy
Program Committee of ICWE Industrial Track
- Boualem Benatallah, UNSW Sydney,Australia
- Aldo Bongio, WebRatio, Italy
- Arthur Ryman, IBM Toronto, Canada
- Regis Saint-Paul, UNSW Sydney,Australia
- Erwin Schaumlechner, Tiscover, Austria
- Ming-Chien Shan, SAP Research, CA,USA
- Bebo White, SLAC, CA, USA
- Jin Yu, Martsoft, CA, USA