One of the activities of ICWE is to offer attendees a set of workshops, intended to provide an opportunity for highly interactive sessions, which either include in-depth discussions of a specific topic, or related to a technical community. This time workshop organizers will also be invited to report, during the main conference programme, workshops’ findings and results.
Workshop proposals should aim at current Web engineering issues that are suitable for a small forum, and that stimulate discussion and exchange of ideas and results.
Workshop proposals should include the following information:
- Workshop title
- Name(s) and affiliation(s) of the organizer(s), indicating who is the main contact person
- Length of the workshop (half, or one day)
- An outline of the theme and goals of the workshop (maximum of 250 words)
- A short statement discussing the relevance of the workshop to the field of Web engineering
- A short description of the activities that the workshop organizers propose to undertake for the success of the worshop
- Minimum and maximum number of workshop participants
- A brief description of each organizer's background, including relevant past experience in organizing workshops
- A preliminary version of the call for workshop papers
- A preliminary list of (proposed and already confirmed) program committee members
- Requires facilities, equipment and materials.
Researchers and practitioners are invited to submit workshop proposals to the workshop’s Chair, Emilia Mendes (workshop AT icwe2007 DOT org), no later than December 16, 2006.
Proposals should be formatted using Times New Roman 12pt, single column, and should not be longer than three pages (A4 size).
Submissions are to be made by email (PDF format) using the subject header "ICWE 2007 Workshop Proposal Submission".
Workshop submission deadline: December 16, 2006
Workshop acceptance/rejection notification: January 16, 2007
Workshop papers submission deadline: April 7, 2007
Workshop camera ready papers: May 30, 2007
Emilia Mendes, The University of Auckland, New Zealand
( workshop AT icwe2007 DOT org )